Thursday, October 8, 2009

sistervisit

Too many words inside to write any on this screen. In the past two days I've had the great privilege of about 8 hours of almost uninterrupted conversation with my sister, in town on her way home from a vacation. Good thing there was nobody else there with us - they wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise. I almost couldn't sleep last night, for the stream of consciousness still overflowing its banks. Hopefully soon I will be able to organize a few of the insights we covered, on travel, personal growth, family relations, and all facets of the search for meaning in life. For now, I just have to pass on my favorite line that she said yesterday: "I've finally realized that hopeless romantics only encounter hopeless romances! And that is not what I choose any more..."

No comments:

Post a Comment