Tuesday, July 14, 2009

quote

Picked this book off the shelf at my sister's...

"Perhaps the universe has been outthinking us, too...My body is cooperating with the universe better than I manage to.

Healthy cells remain tied to their source no matter how many times they divide. For them, being an outcast is not an option...

The mystery of life was patient and careful in allowing its full potential to emerge. Even now, the silent agreement that holds my body together feels like a secret because, to all appearances, this agreement doesn't exist.

The mystery was changing [his father, recently passed on] from one state to another, and I realized that the same transformation is happening in myself and in everyone. We are all held together and we all dissolve according to mystery, nothing else."

-- Deepak Chopra, The Book of Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment