Tuesday, September 8, 2009

anything happening

Back up the mountain to work, maybe for the last week. Heave a ton or two of flagstone. Finish erosion controls (which appeared to hold up well under a rain this week). Nurture the possible garden: turnips, beets, and arugula are already sprouting like crazy. Like seeds. Like life.

Today's weather forecast for the internal landscape: fair to partly biased, winds out of the distant past but calming, chance of showers of blessing in the midday. Two healing conversations have already graced me since morning. They offered perhaps different affirmations than I had hoped, but which I can surely use.

Earlier, on leaving Albuquerque, I asked my beautiful companion, "Is anything happening around here this weekend that I want to be back for?" "LIFE is happening this weekend," was his excellent reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment